jentertainment

Saturday, June 24, 2006

ONE DAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yeah, I know I have an exam next Friday. Meh!!!

That pales to insignificance besides my 18th birthday! Ok, so admittedly it might be a bit crapper than I previously thought (because I'm only allowed to go to Greenwood with friends - everywhere else I'm not quite trusted), but still!! I've set up a countdown on my computer which is calculating the hours, minutes and seconds...

Yes, maybe that's borderline obsessive. Shhh.

What new thing has happened since June 1? Assignments are done and handed in (I really hope I get at least Ps in those...) and very little else has been achieved. I wish I had something droll and witty to insert here, but I don't, so I think I might leave this entry as it is.

At the time of writing, there were 11 hours, 25 minutes and 55 seconds until my 18th!!! (hehehehehe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home