jentertainment

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

More of my boring life

Hello again!

Nothing much has happened today. I am still sick from Melbourne, coughing like General Grievous and basically torturing myself by wearing jeans and a warm top. Wasn't allowed to go to Jackie's farewell thing which really pissed me off, because I cannot imagine a year without Jackie!! Especially a year at church!!! So I will dedicate this entry to her.

Jackie Wong:
The first person to befriend a lonely, loserish new Asian girl at St James, and the first to make me feel right at home there. Always the one with the greatest comebacks, and always the one with the biggest smile. Without her everyone laughs a lot less! (Ok, what person am I writing in???) Anyway I think one of the funniest legacies she has left has been the Jenny/Wei-Li crap. It was funny, man. And I'll miss her continual pay-outs!!!! Actually...there is so much I'll miss about Jackie. Best wishes to her as she travels to Toronto for a year!! God bless Jackie. =)

Apart from missing Jackie, I tidied my bookshelf (I have recently acquired 21 new books - I think I can start a library soon, but I believe this is an investment well worth the effort). I'm quite amazed I filled so much space!! But I guess after purchasing "The Blind Assassin", "Anna Karenina", "The Book Thief", "Memoirs of a Geisha", "Crime and Punishment", "Gulliver's Travels", "Utopia", "Tess of the D'urbevilles", "Brave New World", "The Handmaid's Tale"...yeah, you get the drift.

I finished "The Lovely Bones" yesterday which was actually a really really good read. Some bits were soo sad, and most of it was terribly moving and interesting. Additionally I have also begun to cement my position as counsellor - specialty, "Parent Problems". Anyone having issues and wishing to discuss them, simply call either: 95008373 or 0425218373. I charge $50 per hour - bargain rate I believe.

What else, I have pretty much decided I'm going to UNSW this year. Definitely got into Int'l Studies/Law (it was 99.15 last year and it can't possibly jump up to 99.6 this year) and MIGHT make med (aggghhh) so yeah, that'll be where I'll be!! And on the topic of uni...RACHAEL HAS STARTED HER AVIATION COURSE!! WOOOOOT!!! I am SO excited for the day when Rachael will be able to fly me down to Melbourne...or over to Paris...for free!!!! Haha lucky bugger.

Anyway that's it from me for now. Love you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home