jentertainment

Friday, October 28, 2005

Phew!

So that's it! Maths. Is. Over.

Obviously, it wasn't quite that fantastic. Like, the first part was pretty simple and lulled me into a false sense of security, but I ended up leaving 8 marks...aaarggh!!!! Question 7B: fuck you. No seriously, FUCK YOU. You made absolutely no sense and confused the hell out of me. Question 6B made a valiant attempt as well, and partially succeeded, but I think question 7 screwed me over like none other. Since I was in a rather fragile emotional state, that probably didn't help either.

I suppose that's how it's meant to be. Ah well. At least 3u Maths was immeasurably better than English. Which really isn't saying much for English if you think about it.

I spent more time tanning outside...haha, the HSC will contribute to my lovely golden brown tan as much as my expanding waistline. Anyway I'm going to go and do some Browning (yay, poetry!!) because Ms Coleman reckons they might ask for 3 prescribed texts. If they fucking dare to do that...(I realise that they are fully within their rights to do so but meh)...I will slaughter them!!!!! As if 3 speeches wasn't bad enough!!!! *fumes*

So yes...I shall now trot off to read my poems and do some analysis about the 19th century issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home