jentertainment

Sunday, October 23, 2005

ENGLISH SUCKS.

So. 1/3 of the way through the HSC...and I am updating a stupid blog.

The reason is very simple - i wish to avoid maths. Well, I suggest you don't read anymore unless you would like to read me bitch and moan about the HSC thus far.

English is a completely ridiculous subject. I mean, come on, we can do as much work as we like and be confronted with idiotic questions like that journeys one...and go shit!!! What was with that first person crap!? Was the Board of Studies on something stupid? Additionally...THREE SPEECHES?!?!?! WTF!!! And i SWEAR that powerplay question was written specifically to disadvantage powerplay students...because it fits truth and history SO MUCH BETTER. So yeah...that's just great. You know, i wrote 20 practice essays all up for this paper...20 practice essays!!!! And I can just SEE it going for absolutely nothing. I mean, yes, I'm glad it's over, but it's actually so terrible I wouldn't mind redoing those papers. And I mean that.

Hmm..and maths is also a bit of a pain (the 2004 HSC 3u is terrible, especially the last bit of question 7 and the stupid circle geometry bit)...but it is still far more beautiful and logical than english. Not that that's hard or anything. History is an "i-want-to-kill-you" subject...partially because it is so freaking big, partially because we need to teach ourselves half the syllabus due to a teacher who is the very definition of incompetent and partially because i can see myself screwing it up bigtime (again).

November the third, you cannot come soon enough....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home