jentertainment

Saturday, October 29, 2005

My life since...well, yesterday.

Nothing toooo drastic has happened since yesterday. Well, actually, it was my sister's birthday yesterday (13) and she celebrated it with style - acting like the moodiest, sulkiest, angstiest teenager that ever threw a tantrum about the world not understanding. Pretty funny I guess. Although a right pain in the derriere for everyone else in the house. That's the weird thing about Jess, actually - she's hyperactive and weird but can be the moodiest and most depressed person ever. Very volatile.

So yeah, apart from Jessica's teenage woes, I have pretty much been doing Browning work (because I don't want to completely die on Monday) and some chem. I quite like chem (except for monitoring and management - perhaps THE most boring module, and also the one we didn't do properly, I feel) because it's so straightforward! I can actually rote learn, thank the LORD!!!

Ooh, I went into school today (it's pretty weird actually, I now feel like I don't belong there) and a random girl told me I looked really pretty!!!! Yay!!!! Things like that make Jennifer feel very happy!!!!! Hahaha...yeah, I know I'm lame. Don't bother telling me that again.

Well I'm going to finish stensh notes (PLC-ism for anyone curious) and then probably do a chem paper. Yes, I'm still avoiding history as much as is humanly possible. Haha. See you all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home