jentertainment

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Feel Guilty.

I. Had. The. Bludgiest. Day. Ever.

Argh!!!! I feel so bad!!! Seriously, when I get the results back I'm going to cry and cry and feel terrible that I wasted so much time. Why did I do it?!?! I don't know!!! I'm so scared I'm going to let my whole family down and just do awfully. And not only that, let myself down. I don't want a shit UAI - as much as I know it's "just a number", I feel it says something about me. My intelligence, my work ethic, my general ability...you know, the works. And I don't feel that I'm exaggerating, either.

*cries*

Anyway...what DID I do? Oh yeah, that's right, I went on MuggleNet and downloaded the new GoF clips (actually, the one with Rita is bloody hilarious, as is the "Finding Dates" clip). Um...and workwise? Essays for stensh, and a bit of skimming over for history. Right. Yeah, that's going to get me through my moern history HSC. Uh huh. I'm going to go back to work before I feel even more guilty.

Bye all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home